Highfield Financial Planning is a progressive Financial Planning Practice which provides client focussed advice to business owners and professionals and their families.
We are seeking a hard working person who is capable of working on their own initiative with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and proficiency in MS Office.
- Provide financial advice in relation to Retirement Planning, Life Assurance and Investments/Savings
- Actively develop new business opportunities through networking, marketing and developing relationships with professional advisers
- Recommend, advise and arrange solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to think laterally and provide solutions which fulfil client requirements
- Provide excellent customer service on an ongoing basis
- Apply the highest professional standards to maintain and enhance the firm’s reputation as a trusted adviser
- Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA) designation is a requirement for this role
- Ethical and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Presentation and negotiation skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to develop business through networking
- The ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and provide suitable solutions
- Can-do attitude and ability to manage a demanding workload to deadlines
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Uncapped commission
The successful candidate will be required to pass fitness and probity checks and undertake continuous professional development (CPD). Opportunities for further training and development will be available.
This is a commission-based role.
For further information please contact Eoghan on 01 546 1100.
How to apply
Applications with CV and cover letter to [email protected] should be received no later than 5pm on Friday 12 June. Please note that applications which do not include a CV and cover letter will not be responded to.
We are the most client focused financial services company in Ireland. To succeed in this role you will be required to put the client first every time.